For all IRCAD courses
IRCAD courses meet the guidelines established in the “SAGES Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training” and are endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
In partnership with the European Association for Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES)
For specific IRCAD courses
The Interventional GI Endoscopy course is held under the supervision of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE), category C.
The thoracic course is endorsed by the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS).
EAES endorsed the IRCAD surgical endoscopy courses for training surgeons in flexible endoscopy throughout 2017:
– New Horizons for Anti-Reflux and Bariatric Surgery: Surgical Endoscopy
(2017, May 11 – 12)
– Biliopancreatic Endoscopy Advanced Course (2017, October 13 – 14)
– Laparoscopic and Endoluminal Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Advanced Course (2017, November 30 – December 02)
– Interventional GI Endoscopy Advanced Course (2017, December 11 – 12)
– Hands-on Flexible Endoscopy for Surgeons (2017, December 13)
The IRCAD pediatric course is endorsed by: